This blog sprang to life as most lifestyle blogs do: I wanted a way to document my weight loss & fitness as well my travels– the good, the bad and the Ugly.
It was important to me to find a way to put into writing all of the ups and downs that go hand in hand with losing weight and getting fit, especially when your overweight to start with.
I will always be relatable to someone, truthful to everyone and reassuring to know you’re not alone!
On this blog you’ll find posts about:
Lifestyle ‖ Mental and Physical Health ‖ Weight loss ‖ Fitness ‖ Occasional Beauty, Fashion, Tech, travel & Reviews
I’m from North East, England and on the wrong side of 28. I love food hence why I’m overweight to start with, and I have the world’s worst sweet tooth which I sometimes try to tame.
1. I’m 5ft nothing
2. I hate cotton wool- goes right through me
3. I wouldnt be able to live without cheese – my biggest weakness
4. My horoscope is Pisces and I think it suits me quite well
5. I’ve never worn high heels
6. I’m obessed with The Walking dead.
7. I have always wanted to travel Amercia – This is on my bucket list
9. I Love photography
10. I have a heart condition, which not many people know
If you would like to know any more about Nattsjourney Blog or have any blog post requests, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also follow me daily on facebook