Hi! Meet Me, behind Nattsjourney
My name is Natalie. I’m a Twenty Eight- year old Northern girl and a self-proclaimed blogger. I currently hold a full time day-job on top of being a jack-of-all-trades whilst living in North East of England, United Kingdom.
I live with my Partner of 5 years. At present we don’t have any pets or children although I’m hoping this will change one day.
Nattsjourney is a peek into my real life. It is a place where I happily share and talk about the things I love – my Partner, Photography, kindness, Holidays, self-improvement , entertainment/activities, cheese, Cider, and much more. With no hesitation, I am committed to sharing honest, personal stories about my triumphs and challenges in life.
I blog because in doing so, I inspire, empower and entertain myself. At the same time, I hope to do the same for you all, my readers, through my honesty and the comedic tone in which I deliver most posts. Yep. Join me on this journey, with all its ups and downs, into real-life, Relationships, and self-improvement. Let me spark something in you, just as blogging has done for me. And, if I don’t ignite a passion in you through my writing, at least let me delight you and bring you some laughter.
More about me…
I was born in Teesside, England and grew up here too. After I left school, I attended college in which I volunteered for a local newspaper working at events. In 2010, I graduated with a BA Hons Degree in Multimedia Journalism Professional Practice in which for a time I felt out of love with writing. I moved jobs from working in the retail, insurance as well as Banking Industry which is where I ended up. It was during my career history where I met my amazingly supportive Partner, Nicola.
During University I fell out of love with writing and it was only until this year I made the decision to start this blog and finding my passion for creative writing again.
15 honest (and maybe some embarrassing) facts & truths about me:
- I worry ALOT. I get anxiety over absolutely nothing.
- I’ve got a pretty messy Wardrobe. My Partner is forever telling me off!
- I was born with Transposition of the great arteries which is a congenital (present at birth) heart defect. I’ve got a scar down my chest from heart surgery – Not many people know this.
- Have a hard time with being told No, but only to my Partner. I can often go in moods when I don’t get my own way – Usually I do in the end so all is good…
- I am forever buying tupperware and can never put it away neatly.
- When I do something, it is always at 100% — I’m either all in or not at all.
- Easily embarrassed.
- Love zombie films – I am obsessed with The Walking Dead series.
- Favourite food is Pizza – I don’t think I could live without it.
- Always wanted to go Sky Diving – I just need to shift the pounds first.
- Huge Disney fan – Disneyland Paris is on my list of upcoming adventures.
- Great cook and love cooking, but hate doing the dishes.
- Dream of mine is to live in America although I have never visited.
- Itching one day to take a Europe camping trip.
- My family & friends is and ALWAYS will be EVERYTHING to me.